Sorry, this job was closed 16 days ago. See all open Engineering Project Manager Jobs in Greenville, SC
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Engineering Project Manager
Greenville, South Carolina
Long-term, multi-year contract position
Our client is looking for an Engineering Project Manager. The ideal candidate will perform project management functions for process changes and installations within plants in the North and South America. The applicant must be capable of independently managing engineering projects.
Work experience and job requirements include all phases of project.
Phases of project and work scope includes
> Concept Phase
- Layout work
- Functional description development with the plant
> Bidding Phase
- Technical specification writing
- Bid meetings with world vendors or local vendors
- Bid analysis and vendor vetting
- Requisitioning and working with purchasing
> Installation Phase
- Project management
- Detailed design with vendors to meet client requirements
- Installation and startup support
- Mechanically and Electrically experienced & proficient
- Controls and programming experience and proficient
- Buyoff and acceptance
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5+ years managing large engineering projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Communication Skills: The applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop positive relationships with customers. The applicant must have the ability to influence and resolve issues. Written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Organization: The applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership):
- Technical aptitude
- Can do attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent people skills
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is the premier technical staffing firm headquartered in the Atlanta area. With 30+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry our team exclusively targets Applications, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Engineering skillsets to support client needs across their enterprise. We provide technical staffing via Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Placement, and/or Employer of Record Services to companies of all sizes.
The Hiring Group is also the first technical staffing firm in the Atlanta area with a dedicated Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence Practice. We are able to take the process deeper than sourcing resumes for the popular terms like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, etc. and help your company both find the talent to meet your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as develop attraction and retention strategies to keep those technical professionals. We have partnered with top Data Scientists in the Atlanta market to build this practice.
As a technology agnostic provider we can help you hire both consultants and full time employees with a focus in the following technical staffing areas:
.NET Developer | Architect | Business Analyst | ERP | Java Developer | Mobile Developer | PM | DBA | QA | Data Warehouse | ETL
Desktop Support | Helpdesk | IT Security | Server Administration | VoIP | Network Engineer | Storage | Systems Engineer | PM | NOC
Predictive Analytics | Data Science | Machine Learning | Descriptive Analytics | Visualization Tools | Customer Analytics | BI-Reporting
Chemical | Controls | Automation | Industrial | Six Sigma | Process | CAD | Quality | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Electrical | Design
Welcome to The Hiring Group at www.thehiringgroup.com
Posted date: 23 days ago
Browse Engineering Project Manager jobs in Greenville South Carolina:
Communication Management Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Alliance Consulting Engineers, Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Dillard-Jones Builders, LLC in Greenville, SC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter