Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Engineering Project Manager Jobs in Greenville, SC
“Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits!”
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Engineering Project Manager
Greenville, South Carolina
Long-term, multi-year contract position
Our client is looking for an Engineering Project Manager. The ideal candidate will perform project management functions for process changes and installations within plants in the North and South America. The applicant must be capable of independently managing engineering projects.
Work experience and job requirements include all phases of project.
Phases of project and work scope includes
> Concept Phase
- Layout work
- Functional description development with the plant
> Bidding Phase
- Technical specification writing
- Bid meetings with world vendors or local vendors
- Bid analysis and vendor vetting
- Requisitioning and working with purchasing
> Installation Phase
- Project management
- Detailed design with vendors to meet client requirements
- Installation and startup support
- Mechanically and Electrically experienced & proficient
- Controls and programming experience and proficient
- Buyoff and acceptance
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- 5+ years managing large engineering projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Communication Skills: The applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop positive relationships with customers. The applicant must have the ability to influence and resolve issues. Written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Organization: The applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Soft Skills (Communication/Team/Leadership):
- Technical aptitude
- Can do attitude
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent people skills
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is a technical staffing and recruiting firm with clients located throughout the U.S. We help companies hire and retain top IT and Engineering employees, by focusing on the wellbeing of the contractor. Our mantra is "Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits."
Leading organizations rely on The Hiring Group as their trusted recruiting and contingent staffing partner. Unlike typical staffing firms, The Hiring Group goes beyond meeting minimum requirements and offers our contractors the richest benefits package available in the industry today. Our contractors have access to Gold level medical with a $0 deductible (employer paid at 50%), vision and dental insurance; two weeks of PTO per year; 401k with employer match; training and development opportunities; and 24/7 dedicated consultant support. By investing in our contractors’ well-being, The Hiring Group aims to increase employee retention, which translates to increased value to clients.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Engineering Project Manager jobs in Greenville SC USA:
FCL Builders in Greenville, SC
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Alliance Consulting Engineers, Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ERA-CONTACT USA LLC in Liberty, SC
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter