Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Electrical Engineer Jobs in Ardmore, OK
“Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits!”
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Ardmore, Oklahoma
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Our client is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer at their Ardmore, OK facility. The Electrical Engineer role includes aspects of design, analysis, and manufacturing. Electrical engineers support the manufacturing processes and equipment by designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing electrical systems and components.
- Designs and acts as project manager, supporting efforts to design, build, install, maintain, and modify our manufacturing equipment.
- Creates initial designs, conducts vendor/contractor management, and oversees installation and startup of projects that range from simple modifications of existing machinery to large-scale expansion projects.
- Provides technical expertise in the maintenance, modification and installation of equipment and machinery.
- Takes part in all electrical related components to include: Various types of sensors, Controls (PLC), Motors, Drives, and Power Distribution
- Spends time in all facets of project management including: Economic justification, design, vendors/procurement, installation, start-up, and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with lighting, control components, process instrumentation, and discrete devices.
- Experience with maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is a technical staffing and recruiting firm with clients located throughout the U.S. We help companies hire and retain top IT and Engineering employees, by focusing on the wellbeing of the contractor. Our mantra is "Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits."
Leading organizations rely on The Hiring Group as their trusted recruiting and contingent staffing partner. Unlike typical staffing firms, The Hiring Group goes beyond meeting minimum requirements and offers our contractors the richest benefits package available in the industry today. Our contractors have access to Gold level medical with a $0 deductible (employer paid at 50%), vision and dental insurance; two weeks of PTO per year; 401k with employer match; training and development opportunities; and 24/7 dedicated consultant support. By investing in our contractors’ well-being, The Hiring Group aims to increase employee retention, which translates to increased value to clients.
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Electrical Engineer jobs in Ardmore, OK: