Last online 2 days ago
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Ardmore, Oklahoma
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Our client is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer at their Ardmore, OK facility. The Electrical Engineer role includes aspects of design, analysis, and manufacturing. Electrical engineers support the manufacturing processes and equipment by designing, specifying, purchasing and constructing electrical systems and components.
- Designs and acts as project manager, supporting efforts to design, build, install, maintain, and modify our manufacturing equipment.
- Creates initial designs, conducts vendor/contractor management, and oversees installation and startup of projects that range from simple modifications of existing machinery to large-scale expansion projects.
- Provides technical expertise in the maintenance, modification and installation of equipment and machinery.
- Takes part in all electrical related components to include: Various types of sensors, Controls (PLC), Motors, Drives, and Power Distribution
- Spends time in all facets of project management including: Economic justification, design, vendors/procurement, installation, start-up, and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with lighting, control components, process instrumentation, and discrete devices.
- Experience with maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage electrical systems.
- Applicant must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is the premier technical staffing firm headquartered in the Atlanta area. With 30+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry our team exclusively targets Applications, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Engineering skillsets to support client needs across their enterprise. We provide technical staffing via Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Placement, and/or Employer of Record Services to companies of all sizes.
The Hiring Group is also the first technical staffing firm in the Atlanta area with a dedicated Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence Practice. We are able to take the process deeper than sourcing resumes for the popular terms like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, etc. and help your company both find the talent to meet your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as develop attraction and retention strategies to keep those technical professionals. We have partnered with top Data Scientists in the Atlanta market to build this practice.
As a technology agnostic provider we can help you hire both consultants and full time employees with a focus in the following technical staffing areas:
.NET Developer | Architect | Business Analyst | ERP | Java Developer | Mobile Developer | PM | DBA | QA | Data Warehouse | ETL
Desktop Support | Helpdesk | IT Security | Server Administration | VoIP | Network Engineer | Storage | Systems Engineer | PM | NOC
Predictive Analytics | Data Science | Machine Learning | Descriptive Analytics | Visualization Tools | Customer Analytics | BI-Reporting
Chemical | Controls | Automation | Industrial | Six Sigma | Process | CAD | Quality | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Electrical | Design
Welcome to The Hiring Group at www.thehiringgroup.com