Sorry, this job was closed 16 days ago. See all open C++ Developer Jobs in Greenville, SC
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Greenville, South Carolina
Long-term contract position
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop a variety of client-server applications (NOT web)
- Develop innovative applications in a C# .NET environment (Visual Studio 2010)
- Software analysis, design, development, coding, integration, maintenance and implementation, for various Client-Server Technologies using Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Leverage your WPF skills to build unique user interfaces
- WVVM (Design patterns)
- Online Debugging
- Multi-threaded applications
- Participate in and lead the designs of new features
- Deliver high quality code within specified deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or similar degree)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET/C#
- Minimum 2 years of experience in WCF, WPF, MVVM, UML (if possible)
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- SQL Server databases.
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Oracle 10g, 11g and 12g databases.
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is the premier technical staffing firm headquartered in the Atlanta area. With 30+ years of experience in the technical staffing industry our team exclusively targets Applications, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Engineering skillsets to support client needs across their enterprise. We provide technical staffing via Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Placement, and/or Employer of Record Services to companies of all sizes.
The Hiring Group is also the first technical staffing firm in the Atlanta area with a dedicated Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence Practice. We are able to take the process deeper than sourcing resumes for the popular terms like Big Data, Hadoop, Data Scientist, etc. and help your company both find the talent to meet your Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as develop attraction and retention strategies to keep those technical professionals. We have partnered with top Data Scientists in the Atlanta market to build this practice.
As a technology agnostic provider we can help you hire both consultants and full time employees with a focus in the following technical staffing areas:
.NET Developer | Architect | Business Analyst | ERP | Java Developer | Mobile Developer | PM | DBA | QA | Data Warehouse | ETL
Desktop Support | Helpdesk | IT Security | Server Administration | VoIP | Network Engineer | Storage | Systems Engineer | PM | NOC
Predictive Analytics | Data Science | Machine Learning | Descriptive Analytics | Visualization Tools | Customer Analytics | BI-Reporting
Chemical | Controls | Automation | Industrial | Six Sigma | Process | CAD | Quality | Supply Chain | Manufacturing | Electrical | Design
Welcome to The Hiring Group at www.thehiringgroup.com
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse C++ Developer jobs in Greenville South Carolina:
ITW Wynns Belgium in Greenville, SC
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Illinois Tool Works, Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 2 months ago on Nexxt
Raytheon in Greer, SC
Posted 4 months ago on the web