Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago.
“Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits!”
WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.com for details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
When needed: As soon as possible
Greenville, South Carolina
Long-term contract position
Participation in the deployment of internal applications. This person will act as the Technical lead and developer for these internal applications. These applications make use of the following technologies: C# .Net, WPF, WCF, 3-Tier or N-Tier Server model, Oracle, OPC Systems (interactions with Rockwell or other PLCs), MS Reporting Services.
- Participation in the analysis and conception phases of deployment for the standard application or the deployment OR development of GTFR.
- Definition and startup/deployment of the systems including all testing, integration, unit testing, simulation, non-regression.
- Any required development enhancements on GTFR or as solicited by France for TBL2.
- Training (must the heart of a teacher) for all products, ePC environment, Oracle, functional application, back up restore.
- As needed: On site assistance/remote assistance start-up, breakdown.
- Could be called on 24/7 for technical assistance. This is of course based on availability of the individual and largely founded on the best effort principal.
- Able to do the following: Create functional requirements, create technical specifications, create user's manuals, create installation manuals, create UML diagrams, create sequence diagrams, create data flow diagrams, create progress and activity reporting.
- Able to do the following with the deployment of software systems: Planning, create timelines, provide cost estimates, create technical specifications, create/provide training, provide risk analysis, provide progress and activity reporting.
- Participation in the integration testing along with bug fix and resolution of problems and change requests during user testing.
- Advanced development and rich experience in OOD and C# .NET
- Conception and modeling in UML and object (patterns)
- Capacity to author functional requirements and other technical documentation.
- Experience in project management of software deployment and development projects.
- Data base experience: (Oracle and SQL server)
- Knowledge of ePC, MS Reporting Services, WPF, WCF, OPC, interface to Rockwell/Siemens would be appreciated.
- BSCS (not CIS) or BS Computer Engineering ELSE < BS THEN must have 10 years of experience in .NET development
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?
The Hiring Group is a technical staffing and recruiting firm with clients located throughout the U.S. We help companies hire and retain top IT and Engineering employees, by focusing on the wellbeing of the contractor. Our mantra is "Great Contractors Deserve Great Benefits."
Leading organizations rely on The Hiring Group as their trusted recruiting and contingent staffing partner. Unlike typical staffing firms, The Hiring Group goes beyond meeting minimum requirements and offers our contractors the richest benefits package available in the industry today. Our contractors have access to Gold level medical with a $0 deductible (employer paid at 50%), vision and dental insurance; two weeks of PTO per year; 401k with employer match; training and development opportunities; and 24/7 dedicated consultant support. By investing in our contractors’ well-being, The Hiring Group aims to increase employee retention, which translates to increased value to clients.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse C Developer jobs in Greenville SC USA:
Stafford Technology in Greenville, SC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Tech Mahindra Limited in Greenville, SC
Posted 17 days ago on Monster
Ogletree Deakins in Greenville, SC
Posted 6 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Aggregator