The GSB Group, Inc
., specialized in providing quality financial IT professionals, is seeking a SharePoint Architect/Developer
, for one of its valued clients.
The SharePoint Architect/Developer position is intended to assist in the completion of a SharePoint environment upgrade from Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) to SharePoint 2010.
This role is a 6 month contract position.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Upgrade existing Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 environment to SharePoint 2010
- Develop a scalable taxonomy to support future growth.
- Analyze existing content to identify content for migration.
- Migration of WSS content to SharePoint 2010
- Develop a standard branding solution
- Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently and productively with minimal direction or guidance
- Capable of exercising independent judgment
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Advanced MS Office skills
- A superior knowledge of SharePoint WSS and 2010 base architecture approaches and related technology.
- A superior knowledge of Page layouts, master pages, content types, and metadata.
- A superior knowledge SharePoint configuration options utilizing STSADM, Central Administration, and PowerShell.
- A superior understanding of how critical high-quality solutions and successful project implementations are to the company.
- A superior knowledge of working within the framework of the software development lifecycle.
- SQL Server technology
- The ability to effectively interact with internal clients for the purpose of data gathering, design, planning, and implementation.
- A passion for providing well-planned, high-quality technology solutions.
- Microsoft SharePoint (WSS 3 & 2010)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2003 - 2010) Source Safe, Application Center Test
- Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008) Reporting Services SQL Profiler
- Windows Server Administration (2003/2008) IIS Active Directory COM
- Minimum of 5 years SharePoint related experience with medium to large scale implementation.
- Must be experienced in all areas of SharePoint including: migration, administration, security, design and development.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
Prefer candidate to be local to the Brookfield, WI area.
Please respond with interest by attaching resume.