The GSB Group, Inc
., specialized in providing quality financial IT professionals, is seeking a Project Manager, for one of its valued clients.
This role is a 6 month contract position.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Completes medium scope systems and technology related projects (typically 361 to 3600 hours within 6 months).
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources, accomplish task, and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- Responsible for identifying the role of each project team member.
- Resolve day-to-day operational problems and conflicts.
- Recommend and implement improvements to systems and procedures.
- Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions within a department.
- Uses sound judgment and experience to solve moderately complex problems.
- Uses some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Makes recommendations that impact the resources of assigned team or department.
- In-depth application and industry knowledge, customization, interpersonal, writing, decision making ability, client focus.
- Work is somewhat complex and requires moderate analytical ability.
- Acts as in a senior or lead capacity by assigning and reviewing the work of others.
Typically requires 7 years systems, analysis, develop projects.Education:
BS in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
Prefer candidate to be local to the Brookfield, WI area.
Please respond with interest by attaching resume.
No Corp to Corp.