Overview: Permanent General Companies Inc., a leading non-standard auto insurance provider, is seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to work from home. Why Work for Us
-Great training program
-Well-defined career path
-Fun and challenging work environment where the right person will learn and grow with the company
-Amazing benefits Our Benefits
-paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays--wellness initiatives
-401(k) participation with a matching contribution
-Life insurance after one month of employment
-healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
-And much more!
Responsibilities: Customer Service Rep Responsibilities :
Responsibilities of this position include handling inbound telephone inquiries from customers, answering billing questions and processing customer requests. Will assist customers, agents and lien holders with requests for information and assistance related to existing insurance policies. Other essential job responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist customers and independent agents by responding to billing questions, payment status, change requests and/or taking information regarding a claim.
- Provides thorough customer service to resolve all issues/complaints to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Provide professional and friendly service while meeting daily productivity goals.
- Provide quote or premium information to customers who wish to make changes to existing policies.
- Take payments over the phone.
- Prepare written correspondence in response to requests from third parties regarding an insured's coverage history.
- Prepare and send information and various documents such as ID cards and Financial Responsibility Forms. Document all conversations and actions taken appropriately through the use of computer-based notes.
- Suggest ways to streamline procedures in order to improve availability and customer service.
Qualifications: Customer Service Rep Qualifications :
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Minimum 6 months of clerical/telephone experience.
-Self motivated - able to identify opportunities and find solutions to problems.
-Strong computer skills along with proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
-Excellent Customer Service skills.
-Proven written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong organizational skills
-Strong attention to detail and follow-up is required.
-Ability to balance telephone work with production work.
-Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule and rotating Saturdays.
-Auto insurance customer service or underwriting experience preferred
Related keywords: customer service rep, csr, client care, call center, customer care, clerical, phone, customer service associate, customer service advocate, retail, administrative, admin, receptionist