Posted 3 years ago in Art/Media/Writers
My name is Myesha O and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking Web Producer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Evanston, IL. Details for the positions are as follows:
● Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
● Coordinate web projects across departments
● Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
● Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
● Copyedit and proofread all web content
● Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
● Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
● Exceptional communication and organizational skills
● Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, Convio, Kintera,, etc., SiteCore is a plus)
● Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
● Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
● Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
● 3-5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
*********Please forward a word copy of your resume to be considered**********************************************************************
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Browse web producer jobs in Evanston, Illinois:
Willis Towers Watson in Chicago, IL
Posted 11 days ago on Beyond
Chicago Public Media in Chicago, Illinois
Posted 15 days ago on MediaBistro
The Marketing Store in Chicago, IL
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor