The Fountain Group has IMMEDIATE openings for Validation Technicians with its direct Fortune 500 client in Austin, TX. Qualified applicants should submit an updated resume along with contact information to be considered.
**Multiple positions/shifts available**
Responsible for performing functions associated with semiconductor manufacturing, including setting up test related tools, operating equipment per specs, conducting Design of Experiments (DOEs), collecting data, etc. Assist in performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and sustaining the test equipment. Assist in process improvement and meet high standard of safety, quality, productivity and cost.
· Candidate should have knowledge of Integrated Circuits, Electronics, and schematics.
· Knowledge of tools such as ATE testers, Oscilloscope, Digital Multi-meter (DMM), etc, microscope is highly desired.
· Good PC skills and working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) are highly desired.
· Good verbal and written communication and problem solving skills are essential.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
· Attention to detail is a must.
· 2-5 yrs experience in the related field.
· AAS/BS Degree in Electronics or Physical Sciences is preferred.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100