My name is Paige, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a candidate for a Training Coordinator position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Holly Springs, NC. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Provide support to ensure implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of training requirements and the GxP Training Program
· Perform webTraining administrative activities; check quizzes, activate courses/sessions, create/assign activities, roles or people, support Training Coordinators in other departments, maintenance of sessions, activities, create and unlock user accounts.
· Supports departments in the creation and maintenance of training plans, training matrices and training records.
· Tracks training activity completion including SOPs/Courses and report training metrics on a timely basis to management.
· Acts as training network partner within site and support overall training strategy with departmental Training Coordinators.
· 2+ years experience in a QA function preferred and previous training experience
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100