My name is George Rogers and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Systems Engineer position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in San Diego, CA. Details for this job are listed below.
• Install and configure from bare metal: servers, adapter cards, storage arrays, Operating Systems, configure SAN, drivers, ILO, BIOS, etc.
• Troubleshoot test failures to determine if the issue is a test, product or integration issue.
• Prepare and run test plans including test cases and lab configurations.
• Provide documentation of best practices, results, and methodologies from lab activities
• Work with product developers and other business units as required guaranteeing we deliver the best in breed infrastructure information solutions that satisfy our customer requirements
Secret Security Clearance required
Bachelor’s Degree with experience in computer hardware and software installation, configuration and administration.
Must be knowledgeable in some or all of the following:
• Hardware Experience (X86 & Oracle/Sun Servers, storage arrays, PC Clients, Thin clients) installation and configuration
• Operating Systems (Windows, Solaris and Linux Operating Systems installation and administration of software, drivers, and services and experience with commands, file systems, etc.) Working knowledge of some or all of the following:
• NTP, DNS, SNMP, Active Directory, MS Exchange configuration and administration, etc. system/Software monitoring logs, performance (CPU, Memory, Disk)
• Network configuration and monitoring (ifconfig, ipconfig,snoop, etc.),
• Virtualization and Thin Desktop/App
• RDBMS (e.g., Oracle) installation, configuration and monitoring
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info. Thank you.
George Rogers | Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.