My name is George Rogers and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Staff Accountant I position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Rochester, NY. Details for this position:
• Prepare financial information for review by management, internal and external auditors.
• Using a variety of computer systems, research and summarize transactions and data related to inventory and cost of goods sold.
• Assist in compiling information from physical inventories.
• Work with other members of finance team to gather data efficiently
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• BS in Finance or Accounting - related work experience not required, but highly preferred
• Willing to consider an Associates in Finance or Accounting with related work experience
• Strong Excel skills including v-lookups, and pivot tables.
• SAP experience desired
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info. Thank you.
George Rogers | Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100