· The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for candidate generation through a variety of mediums including internet research beyond the traditional resume sites. i.e. Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
· The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with a Recruiter(s) to find candidates for a wide variety of positions throughout the organization.
· Additionally the role requires daily cold calling candidates to generate a pipeline of candidates for current openings.
· The Sourcing Specialist is also responsible for appropriately and professionally screening all levels of candidates from entry level to executive positions.
· The Sourcing Specialist, as part of a team, will be responsible for building an ongoing candidate pipeline using research, networking events and database information.
· Develop applicant flow for key positions.
· Develops and implements sourcing strategy for applicants using internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
· Primary focus will be to generate a high quality external candidate pool for approved openings.
· Partner with Recruiter to conduct in-depth intake session with Hiring Manager for externally facing roles.
· Manage advertisements in appropriate media and social networking sites to attract candidates for all positions as needed. Participate in and attend job fairs and networking events as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives.
· Responsible for managing and screening all qualified employee referrals submitted through the ATS.
· Stays in touch with current market challenges and Financial Services industry trends.
· Takes ownership of relationship with applicants through entire recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience on behalf of company.
· Responsible for driving timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
· Proactively conducts market research to understand and communicate best target environments from which to recruit based upon functional need.
· Conducts data management/warehousing of information related to target firms and individuals.
· Investigates and incorporates new sourcing methods and tools to create innovative sourcing approaches.
· Acts as a research expert for aligned recruiter(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
· Participate in career fairs and special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100