Posted 2 years ago in Supply Chain/Logistics
The Fountain Group has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Sourcing Manager with its direct Fortune 500 client in Raritan, NJ. Qualified candidates should submit an updated resume along with contact information to be considered.
This position will deliver Procurement-based competitive advantages for IT Application Services by negotiating Master Services Agreements’ terms and pricing with its world-class supplier network.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Negotiating Master Services Agreements (MSAs) terms with new IT vendors engaged to provide
· Application Services that align to established standards and minimize risks.
Negotiating global pricing schedules with new Applications Services vendors that are better than industry benchmark.
· Preparing and negotiating Amendments to existing MSAs as required.
· Preparing Master Service Agreements and Amendments for review by Legal Counsel, and working with vendors and Legal Counsel to negotiate and finalize these agreements.
· Reviewing vendor Work Orders for Application Services engagements for adherence to contracting standards, working with vendors to finalize Work Orders, and sending finalized Work
· Orders through for execution.
· Conducting industry benchmarking as required.
· Completing Application Services MSA and rate analyses as required.
· Minimum of a Bachelors Degree required, MBA/MS/Legal degree a plus, with a minimum 4 years of related experience in Purchasing, Sourcing and/or Procurement; or Paralegal certificate plus a minimum of 4 years experience as a paralegal performing contract reviews.
· Global sourcing experience in I/T Services preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of sourcing processes and legal contract negotiations is required, preferably on a global basis.
· Must be a strong leader and team player, able to interact at various levels within the organization and to lead negotiations.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required, along with strong organization and follow-up skills.
· Knowledge of finance to facilitate the review of vendor financial proposals and the analysis of solutions preferred.
· Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) strongly preferred.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Browse sourcing manager jobs in Raritan, New Jersey:
Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc - Raritan, NJ
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Sunrise Systems Inc - RARITAN, New Jersey
Posted yesterday on Net-Temps
Hired by Matrix, Inc. - Princeton Junction, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on the web