My name is Phil and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Siebel Consultant for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Pittsburg, PA. Details for the positions are as follows:
Siebel 7.8.- 8.1. CRM Administrator Contractor with the following requirements:
· Over ten years’ Information Technology (IT) experience, including over five years’ experience administrating Siebel applications
· Must have a deep technical and functional understanding on Siebel 8 out-of-the-box modules and features (Siebel Industry Application, Life Science)
· Must understand Siebel architecture and framework capabilities, including understanding Gateway Server, Enterprise Server and Siebel Server
· Must have prior experience in the design and configuration of Siebel applications for optimal performance while aligning the solution to functional specifications
· Must have experiences in administrating Windows Server 2003 and up, IIS and MS Cluster
· Must have extensive experience with Siebel installation/configuration, Siebel upgrades, Siebel deployments and Siebel Remote
· Should have experience in configuring the security adapter with Active Directory Services Interfaces (ADSI) or Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) directories
· Nice to have: experience with configuring Siebel eMail response, Siebel Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Siebel Assignment Manager
· Should be proficient in Oracle database
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Phil Rosin | Sr. IT Recruiter
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100