Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Sharepoint Developer Jobs in Baltimore, MD
- Lead the design, development, implementation and customization of an Enterprise Level SharePoint portal solution for the Program.
- Integrate efforts for a multi-tier portal solution for a unique and challenging enterprise business environment
- Oversee and participate in the architectural design, development customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration, portals, content management, business process and forms.
- Integrate other system/tools supporting Content Management, Communication Integration, Metrics Reporting, work flow Management, Calendaring and Scheduling, Data Search capabilities and restricting access to content
- Develop, test, and support sites built in SharePoint 2010
- Collaborate with team members to determine and document Content Management requirements
- Proactively identify business needs and identify, evaluate and propose new technology solutions
- Configure SharePoint services and settings
- Produce documentation for system
- Bachelors degree preferred and 7+ years of application development experience developing SharePoint solutions (2007/2010), (particular focus on SharePoint Architecture (topology), with emphasis on workflow and configuration)
- Strong experience with web application development using .NET
- Experience in Content Management
- Website design and creation experience from scratch to implementation
- Should be able to give demo on the SharePoint websites created
- Ability to work from high level requirements through detailed specifications
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Sharepoint Developer jobs in Baltimore, Maryland:
SharePoint Developer NEW!
Venatore in Fort Meade, MD
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
SharePoint Developer- Level II
Apogee Engineering in Fort Meade, MD
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior SharePoint Developer - Baltimore, Maryland NEW!
Nigel Frank International in Linthicum, MD
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond