Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior NET Developer Jobs in Murray, UT
- Lead onshore and offshore teams with a focus on on-time delivery and software quality
- Will lead technically one or more small teams through the software development life cycle including requirements, design, coding, and unit test
- Environment includes .NET 4.0, C#, WCF, WPF, WF, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008, SCRUM/Agile
- 6+ years strong .NET Development with some lead experience helpful
- Experienced with C#, WCF, WPF, WF
- Local candidates HIGHLY preferred
Please note that eligible candidates must be able to work on a W2 Contract.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior NET Developer jobs in Murray, Utah: