Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sap Bw Jobs in Cary, NC
- Primary responsibility for the architecture and design of the SAP BW back-end (cubes, DataStores, transformations, and extractors) and SAP BW front-end (InfoSets, MultiProviders, and BEx queries). This includes the creation and enforcement of SAP BW development standards in accordance with SAP BW recommended practices.
- Proactively identify potential performance and scalability issues by leveraging SAP BW statistics and by coordinating with SAP Basis, infrastructure, and other integrated components
- Drive functional and technical design reviews and provide feedback
- Work closely with SAP developers and functional leads to align business content with business reporting and analytical requirements
- Provide estimates and follow-up to the SAP BW development process
- Plans and lead SAP BW deployments (cutovers) in conjunction with the Project Management Office and other
- SAP functional and technical teams
- Define the SAP BW transport and release strategies
- Drive the closure of defects and production incidents; engage and coordinates with SAP support as needed
- Define the SAP BW upgrade strategy and lead the upgrade effort
- Support the overall Business Intelligence solution architecture and strategy by providing SAP BW subject matter expertise, especially in regards to system integration
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least ten years hands-on experience in SAP BW, including implementation and management experience in SAP BW 7.x
- Strong SAP BW-specific ABAP knowledge, including custom extraction and transformation routines
- SAP BW performance tuning experience, including external tuning with tools such as Business Objects and BPC
- Deep knowledge of business intelligence and IT processes and concepts (ETL, analytics, requirements analysis, quality assurance, design methodologies, data flows, etc.)
- PMP certification
- Hands-on experience with other tools and components in the SAP stack (SAP ECC, SAP Business Objects, SAP BPC, etc.)
- Experience managing development teams, including near shore and off shore
- SAP HANA and BWA (Business Warehouse Accelerator) experience
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sap Bw jobs in Cary, North Carolina: