My name is Latisha Oviawe and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Recruiter for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in RTP, NC. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Developing a recruitment strategy for active and passive candidates;
· Conducting candidate screening;
· Facilitating the interview process and assessment;
· Providing recommendations to the hiring manager on selection of finalist candidates;
· Conducting reference-checking;
· Preparing candidate offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the hiring manager, compensation and HR business partners;
· Negotiating and extending job offers,
· Following-up to ensure appropriate on-boarding procedures.
· Cultivating and sustaining strong relationships with the business;
· Contributing to workforce planning efforts;
· Ensuring compliance with systems and processes;
· Representing at relevant career fairs, networking events, college fairs, diversity events, etc.;
· Assuring that staffing activities are conducted in compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines; and, Educating FTE’s on staffing policies and procedures.
· 5 to 7 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with some portion in a corporate (non-agency) environment
· The recruiter has one or more areas of well-defined functional expertise such as IT, R&D, Commercial, etc.
· This individual should also have proven expertise in the common tools, processes and applications used in full lifecycle recruiting (i.e. ATS systems, social networking, onboarding, etc
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100