My name is Latisha Oviawe and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a QC Specialist
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Holly Springs, NC
Details for the positions are as follows:Job Description:
- Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data
- Communicating with internal and external partners for the quality control organization
- Support site as technical expert in related field.
- Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written Participates in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action & continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs
- Performs shift-work as necessary to support manufacturing Leads cross-training to support staff availability within QC department Owns, develops, and maintains SOPs Subject matter expert in assigned assays/techniques
- Writes applicable protocols and reports Leads method transfers, validations and verifications
- Owns/authors deviation and invalid assay assessments
- Performs peer/manager review of data as required
- Plans and schedules routine operations with in lab
- Attends project related meetings as departmental representation as required
- BS or BA, preferably in a scientific discipline
- 6+ years of laboratory experience OR 6+ years with advanced degree OR 6+ equivalent
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity
- Knowledge of method validation and transfer Intermediate knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate hired.