Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
The Fountain Group has an IMMEDIATE opening for a QA Compliance Specialist with its direct Fortune 500 client in Holly Springs, NC. Qualified applicants should submit an updated resume along with contact information to be considered
· Supports the implementation of necessary Pharma V&D Quality processes, systems, and procedures regarding self-inspection management
· Ensures preparation, update and implementation of relevant SOPs.
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of current local and international regulatory and legislative requirements and trends to ensure that expert advice and appropriate technical support on all quality/compliance related matters is provided to the site.
· Reports monthly KPI/KQI's for self-inspections.
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience within biotechnology/pharma/vaccine industry.
· Strong knowledge of EU, FDA and cGMP regulations.
· Knowledge and experience in sterile product manufacturing, biological processes, and laboratory operations required.
· Self-Inspection/internal auditing experience required. Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) designation is an asset.
· Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and written and verbal communication skills
· BS in Life Science discipline
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Browse qa compliance specialist jobs in Holly Springs, North Carolina:
Artech Information Systems, LLC - Holly Springs, NC
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Phaidon International - Raleigh, NC
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Randstad - Raleigh, NC
Posted 18 days ago on the web