Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
· Looking for individuals with downstream process development experience.
· The Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) group currently has a position open in the flu cell culture (FCC) technology lab. The successful candidate will perform daily laboratory operations including:
· Execution of laboratory purification process unit operations (ultra-filtration/dia-filtration, gradient ultra-centrifugation, filtration, column chromatography)
· Equipment preparation
· Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments
· Maintaining consumables inventory
· Additional tasks will include data entry and analysis, experiment design, and preparation of experiment protocols and reports.
· The candidate should be able to work independently and in a multifunctional team with members from cell culture, analytical and support groups.
· Aseptic operations (experience with biosafety level 2 agents preferred)
· Operation of purification laboratory equipment and instruments (ultra-filtration/dia-filtration, gradient ultra-centrifugation, filtration, column chromatography, etc.)
· Buffer preparation
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Statistical experiment design methodologies (DOE)
· Experience working in a cGMP environment
· Experience in process development of vaccines or biopharmaceuticals
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse lab associate jobs in Holly Springs, North Carolina:
Quintiles - Research Triangle Park, NC
Posted 19 days ago on the web
University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, NC
Posted 1 month ago on iHire
Kelly Services - Durham, NC
Posted 26 days ago on the web