Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
· Looking for individuals with downstream process development experience.
· The Manufacturing Science and Technology (MS&T) group currently has a position open in the flu cell culture (FCC) technology lab. The successful candidate will perform daily laboratory operations including:
· Execution of laboratory purification process unit operations (ultra-filtration/dia-filtration, gradient ultra-centrifugation, filtration, column chromatography)
· Equipment preparation
· Routine maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments
· Maintaining consumables inventory
· Additional tasks will include data entry and analysis, experiment design, and preparation of experiment protocols and reports.
· The candidate should be able to work independently and in a multifunctional team with members from cell culture, analytical and support groups.
· Aseptic operations (experience with biosafety level 2 agents preferred)
· Operation of purification laboratory equipment and instruments (ultra-filtration/dia-filtration, gradient ultra-centrifugation, filtration, column chromatography, etc.)
· Buffer preparation
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Statistical experiment design methodologies (DOE)
· Experience working in a cGMP environment
· Experience in process development of vaccines or biopharmaceuticals
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Browse lab associate jobs in Holly Springs, North Carolina:
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment - Research Triangle Park, NC
Posted 11 days ago on StartWire
The Fountain Group - Holly Springs, NC
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Posted 3 days ago on Resume-Library