My name is Chris, and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Project Scheduler
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Houston, TX
. Details for the positions are as follows:Job Requirements
- The Project Scheduler supports the Engineering Consulting business unit by providing detailed project schedules which support the entire project cycle from proposals through project close out.
- The Project Planner / Scheduler is responsible for developing project templates in conjunction with the project teams, including critical path analysis, EVM, cost plans, alternate schedules, and implementing variables into schedules. The scheduler may have to maintain several dozen schedules at any given time for various projects in various stages. Involvement would be from proposals through project execution and close out stage.
- The scheduler will support multiple ongoing projects by working with the project managers and engineering leads on project status, identifying opportunities for improvement, and possible issues with regards to delays and areas where additional concentration is required. The support will include but not limited to monitoring, control and reporting of manpower (engineering, drafting, etc. including subcontractors), work hours and costs (actuals, plans and forecast), revenue projections based on project schedules.
- The project scheduler supports the Project Managers and rest of the project support team as needed including project set up in SAP, cost control, change order tracking and reporting for projects. The project scheduler will perform required analysis to provide his/her expert advice on how best to optimize budgets, schedules, tasks using various project variables.
- In addition to project level support and reporting the scheduler will also support in developing roll up of all man-hours, costs and report project performance.
- Experience with MS Project 2007
- Experience with SharePoint
- Primavera experience is a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond with your resume attached