Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Scheduler Jobs in Houston, TX
- The Project Scheduler supports the Engineering Consulting business unit by providing detailed project schedules which support the entire project cycle from proposals through project close out.
- The Project Planner / Scheduler is responsible for developing project templates in conjunction with the project teams, including critical path analysis, EVM, cost plans, alternate schedules, and implementing variables into schedules. The scheduler may have to maintain several dozen schedules at any given time for various projects in various stages. Involvement would be from proposals through project execution and close out stage.
- The scheduler will support multiple ongoing projects by working with the project managers and engineering leads on project status, identifying opportunities for improvement, and possible issues with regards to delays and areas where additional concentration is required. The support will include but not limited to monitoring, control and reporting of manpower (engineering, drafting, etc. including subcontractors), work hours and costs (actuals, plans and forecast), revenue projections based on project schedules.
- The project scheduler supports the Project Managers and rest of the project support team as needed including project set up in SAP, cost control, change order tracking and reporting for projects. The project scheduler will perform required analysis to provide his/her expert advice on how best to optimize budgets, schedules, tasks using various project variables.
- In addition to project level support and reporting the scheduler will also support in developing roll up of all man-hours, costs and report project performance.
- Experience with MS Project 2007
- Experience with SharePoint
- Primavera experience is a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond with your resume attached
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Project Scheduler jobs in Houston, Texas: