My name is George Rogers and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Financial Analyst – Project Controlling position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Houston, TX. Details for this
This position is part of the Finance, Business Administration department within the Oil and Gas Division in Houston, Texas, performing the financial analysis and reporting of large, complex oil and gas projects. This financial position requires strong analytical skills and financial acumen, along with written and oral Communication skills.
The individual in this position must possess a strong understanding of large project business in a multi-national environment regarding customers, factories and suppliers. They must have demonstrated experience in project controlling, spreadsheet modeling and usage, SAP experience, and general project cost accounting.
- Experience in working in project business.
- Analyze the cost basis of projects between budget, forecast and actual, and predict ramp up of project costs.
- Forecast on cash in / cash out
- Understanding of POC accounting and IFRS
- SAP proficiency is required in the areas of PS modules
- Ability to analyze and calculate project risk and opportunity and conduct assessment sessions with project stakeholders.
- Report monthly project results and key figures, i.e. revenue and profit.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info or contact me at 813.321.1671 Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired. Thank you.
George Rogers | Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100