IMMEDIATE opening for a Paralegal with a Fortune 500 company. Qualified candidates should send resume to BryanB@TheFountainGroup.com for consideration. Details are as follows…
· Looking for someone with recent patent paralegal experience
· Coordinate and organize requests for discovery in litigation matters.
· Assist attorneys in case preparation and fact finding.
· Organize and index discovery requests and assist in deposition preparation.
· Partner with outside counsel to monitor and coordinate work on cases.
· Respond to document requests and interrogatories.
· Respond to company and employee subpoenas.
· Significant contact with outside law firms, employees, and high level managers.
· Assist counsel at trial and in all aspects of trial preparation. Conduct internet searches for attorneys.
· 4-year bachelor degree or Paralegal Certificate from ABA certified program.
· Strong verbal communication skills to gather information interact and negotiate with others both within and outside the Company.
· Strong writing and analytical skills to independently draft, review and prepare documents.
· Strong software skills including database and Internet search skills.
· Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple files, collect and arrange information, set own work priorities and meet required work deadlines.
· Independently handle routine problems and manage problems of increasing complexity and diversity with guidance from others.
· Performs independent analysis of unique problems and proposes solutions to an attorney or other supervisor.
· Proficient with in databases, excel, and other legal software packages.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse paralegal jobs in Alameda, California: