Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
· Reporting to the Instrumentation Services Manager, provides calibration and instrumentation support for processes, operations, and buildings on site.
· Responsible to execute scheduled calibrations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on instrumentation and control devices in compliance with facility procedures and work instructions.
· Works with Quality, Engineering and Operations to ensure that the equipment is maintained and calibrated per GMP requirements.
· Maintains and performs corrective, preventative maintenance calibrations on GMP & non-GMP equipment.
· Provides recommendations for instrumentation / metrology spare parts and PM procedures.
· Supports other departments to troubleshoot, test, repair and optimize instruments, equipment and control systems.
· Participates in the continuous improvement efforts within the site Maintenance Program.
· Assists in the maintenance and review of calibration standards and vendor calibration documentation.
· Executes calibration work for various customers (manufacturing and labs) with minimal interruptions.
· Works with contract service providers and support contractors executing calibration and metrology activities.
· Assists other technicians and associates when needed.
· Provides support for start-up, commissioning and turnover of new systems throughout the site.
· 3+ years relevant industry experience in regulated environment, preferably in pharmaceutical/biotech operations, with thorough working knowledge of cGMPs, or equivalent.
· Competency with calibration principles within a cGMP Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
· Proven knowledge of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Demonstrated understanding of DCS, PLC, and Building Automation Systems (BAS) control systems.
· Demonstrated organizational and planning skills, in addition to technical knowledge are required.
· Analytical lab calibration a plus as this position will frequently require working in the lab.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse instrumentation specialist jobs in Holly Springs, North Carolina: