Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Hillsboro, OR
· This is a mechanical engineering position to develop and test new PCB board to board connector solutions.
· They will drive both mechanical design efforts thru multiple suppliers as well as lead the effort to design and develop reliability test in internal labs.
· They will also support the mechanical documentation for the industry specification.
· Help support business units in the understanding and implementation of a new standard.
· Support manufacturing in PCB layout of multi-pack and mechanical definition.
· Own development efforts for new connector and drive multiple suppliers to a single inter-mat able design
· Develop performance requirement from multiple Intel groups and platforms
· Develop design specification documents on connector design
· Develop testing plans for connector reliability testing
· Conduct DOE and report findings
· Program Management of the engineering based project
· Document PCB layouts
· Design mechanical components in support of business unit requirements.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond with your resume attached
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Mechanical Engineer jobs in Hillsboro, Oregon: