My name is Chris, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Hillsboro, OR. Details for the positions are as follows:
· This is a mechanical engineering position to develop and test new PCB board to board connector solutions.
· They will drive both mechanical design efforts thru multiple suppliers as well as lead the effort to design and develop reliability test in internal labs.
· They will also support the mechanical documentation for the industry specification.
· Help support business units in the understanding and implementation of a new standard.
· Support manufacturing in PCB layout of multi-pack and mechanical definition.
· Own development efforts for new connector and drive multiple suppliers to a single inter-mat able design
· Develop performance requirement from multiple Intel groups and platforms
· Develop design specification documents on connector design
· Develop testing plans for connector reliability testing
· Conduct DOE and report findings
· Program Management of the engineering based project
· Document PCB layouts
· Design mechanical components in support of business unit requirements.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond with your resume attached
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100