My name is Erica and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking someone for a Litigation Paralegal position with a prominent Fortune 500 client of ours. The position is located in Detroit, MI.
Job description as follows:
· Company is involved in a variety of complex litigation, involving issuance of mortgage backed securities.
· Will support in-house and outside counsel primarily through coordination of discovery of paper and electronic records, reporting on all aspects of the cases, and working with web-based matter management system.
· The Candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of electronic discovery, fundamentals of litigation motion practice, and case scheduling requirements.
· The Candidate should be experienced in the following: organizing discovery projects; working with outside counsel and internal clients; issuing and providing instruction relating to legal holds; coordinating and calendaring litigation schedules; summarizing litigation status from email traffic; and providing real time updates in a rigorous reporting environment.
· The Candidate must be prepared to hit the ground running in a demanding and fast-paced inhouse litigation department.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100