My name is Jennifer Carroll and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Lean Facilitator
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Wilson, NC.
Details for the positions are as follows:Job Description:
This position will act as the change agent for process improvement and lean manufacturing implementation and practices within the production manufacturing cells.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the production leadership team to define and educate workforce on a lean transformation plan which will provide key deliverables in the areas of first time quality, cycle time reduction, cost reduction, waste elimination, increased capacity and improved efficiency. Assures activities align with those developed through the Site Lean Coordinator for the site.
- Works with the site training department to develop programs to teach the workforce on lean manufacturing tools and concepts such as KanBan, Kaizen, Value Stream mapping, visual factory, pull and error proofing, 5S and cellular manufacturing.
- Utilizes six-sigma and lean manufacturing tools to identify cost savings opportunities; then conducts economic feasibility studies for projects identified through lean events, collects and analyzes data and provides proposals to management. Provides cost estimates and capital expenditure justification as necessary. Works with production team to prioritize the projects identified and approved.
- Work with manufacturing and packaging to improve productivity through measurements, analysis, development and implementation of tools such as changeover reduction, process performance, downtime analysis and cycle time reduction. Conducts and refines a standardized work process.
- Assists the Production team Leader in setting and measurement of actual performance against productivity standards.
- Coordinate the annual budget and quarterly outlook process as it relates to manufacturing cell capacity, manpower requirements, and equipment availability for the team.
Please note: This is a long-term, open-ended contract opportunity with the potential to go perm for the right candidate.
- Working knowledge of cGMP's, SOP's, OSHA, DEA regulations.
- Must have be proficient in SAP, Excel, Power Point, Word, Access and proficient in project management and statistical analysis.
- Should have problem solving methodology training.
- Firm grasp of statistics and statistical process control.
- Education: BS degree required with 2 - 5 years of related experience.
- Black Belt Certification preferred in Lean Sigma or Six Sigma.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position and would like your candidacy for this role considered, please respond to this post with an updated copy of your resume, preferably in MS Word format. I will then be in contact to discuss the details of the position along with your experience. Thank you.