Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
We have a Contract opportunity with a prominent client for an IS Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA.
Technical Qualifications / Experience
Working with in a “Process Control Network” – “Protected Zone Network”
· Experience with Quality Management System Software - Sparta Systems TrackWise.
· Strong analytical skills – for determining user needs, technical troubleshooting and solution integration
· Experience / Ability to document environment / changes to environment in a regulated fashion
· Experience / Understanding of VM Ware Skills (Player, Workstation, and Enterprise, VM Cloud Director)
· Experience / Understanding of Cloud like services (Application as a service, Software as a service, Elasticity)
· Experience with Windows (Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Server editions) including configuration and adding and removing of objects
· Experience with Linux including configuration and adding and removing of packages
· Experience with creating and working with OS images for use in the VM cloud
Additional Qualifications / Experience
· Experience in application development.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and statesmanship.
· Ability to manage problems and escalations professionally.
· Ability to manage concurrent projects and initiatives.
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
· Ability to self-manage time.
· Ability to train others on use of specialized environment.
For immediate consideration, please forward a current copy of your Word formatted resume.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Browse is analyst jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
Matrix Solutions - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Advance Sourcing Concepts - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted yesterday on the web