My name is Ryan, and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Fortune 500 Technical Analysis Analyst
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Mechanicsville, VA.
Details for the position are as follows:Description/Requirements
***This is a WIN 7 migration and there is a need for the image creation from scratch along with some engineering to ensure the drivers are loaded for the platforms supported in the environment.***What are the three to five technical responsibilities of the position?
1) Image creation/build/updating
2) Image engineering and associated tasks in the development and testing of a Windows 7 gold image
3) Deployment tools and processes using, but not limited to Sysprep, Bart PE, Win PE, remote imaging from USB devices, Windows Deployment Services, Symantec Ghost and Ghostcast, MDT 2010, Lite touch / Zero touch deployment
• Must have GED or High School Diploma
• 4 or more years of experience in a desk side support role or equivalent.
• BMC Remedy Incident and Work Order documentation.
• Knowledge of Active Directory required.
• A+ Certification
Provides technical support by performing installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of personal computer and related software/hardware.
• Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when related to personal desktop computers.
• Activities include recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers.
• Provides phone support as required.
• Takes on special projects when needed (may require travel)
• Contributes to the development of concepts and techniques.
• Works on complex assignments requiring a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
• In addition to performing regular support duties, may assist in mentoring or training lower level team members.
• This is considered a senior level PC Support position. Makes recommendations for new procedures.
• Required to document procedures, processes, and user guides as needed.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills - support level includes VIP incidents
• Ability to articulate technical issues to management.
• Team player that also works independently with minimal guidance.
Required to have a solid strong understanding of the following:
• Image creation/build/updating
• OS installation and troubleshooting
• Windows XP and Windows 7 support
• Windows 7 deployment process
• Image engineering and associated tasks in the development and testing of a Windows 7 gold image.
• Deployment tools and processes using, but not limited to Sysprep, Bart PE, Win PE, remote imaging from USB devices, Windows Deployment Services, Symantec Ghost and Ghostcast, MDT 2010, Lite touch / Zero touch deployment
• Past deployment/migration experience as part of a Win XP refresh upgrade project.
• Reasonable use of VB script, AutoIT, PowerShell, Batch scripts or other scripting tools to assist in package builds, deployment automation, and other task as needed.