Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
· Background and understanding of PLC and SCADA for Manufacturing Equipment / Packaging Equipment
· Resource will be installing and validating packaging line equipment
· Equipment installation experience, specifically drug packaging.
· Integration of Machine Vision based systems
· Equipment qualification / Validation experience: IQ / OQ / PQ
· No programming (PLC/SCADA) required
· Machine Vision systems – preferred.
· Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical/Automation Engineering or Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience
· 3-5yrs of experience.
· Experience in technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair systems.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Willing to travel extensively.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse packaging engineer jobs in Cranbury, New Jersey:
Victory Packaging - Dayton, NJ
Posted 15 days ago on the web
Leading Global Consumer Products / Pharma company - Skillman, NJ
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Kelly Services - Somerville, NJ
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply