My name is Marcos and I represent, The Fountain Group, a national staffing firm, and I am currently seeking Equipment Maintenance II for a prominent client of ours in Austin, TX.
Length: 12 months, or longer contract duration
Responsibilities will include maintenance of test equipment supporting microprocessor development. Specifics include performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to root cause equipment and/or program issues, performing mechanical adjustments, and performing PM and calibration of equipment utilizing procedural documentation, schematic drawings and/or operation and repair manuals.
• Good knowledge of Integrated Circuits, Electronics, and Schematics.
• “Strong” mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of Oscilloscope, Digital multi-meter (DMM) etc… is required.
• Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and be flexible.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good technical problem-solving skills and attention to details.
• Good team player with strong customer orientation.
• Must be flexible to support shift schedule changes driven by business needs.
Basic understanding of PERL, ASP or other Software/Programming skills would be a plus.
Marcos Valarezo | Talent Acquisition Consultant
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100