Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Electrical Engineer Jobs in Folsom, CA
Electrical Engineering Tech
My name is Myesha O and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking Electrical Engineering Technician I for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Folsom, CA. Details for the positions are as follows:
The candidate should possess a Bachelor in Computer Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Additional qualifications include:
• Good understanding of Analog design and validation methodologies and electrical validation issues related to analog, digital, mixed-signal circuits and signal integrity.
• Experience in soldering, thermal setup, lab bench setup, moving equipment from one lab to other.
• Experience in developing high quality validation plans, collecting, analyzing, presenting the data and being able to debug the failures to circuit level.
• Expertise with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, VNA, TDR, meters, BERT, logic analyzers and test bench setup.
• Strong programming experience with test environment and automation code (eg. Python script, ITP protocol).
• Good soldering skills is a must have.
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, communicates progress, resolve issues, and deliver to commitments.
• Knowledge on high speed signal integrity and simulation tools would be an added advantage.
• Strong leadership, excellent verbal and written communication skills and lab management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to produce results in a challenging, fast-paced, and multi-site, multi-group environment.
• Two years working experience in a thermal/power test lab or equivalent experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
*********Please forward a word copy of your resume to be considered**********************************************************************
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Electrical Engineer jobs in Folsom, California: