My name is Mark and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Firmware Engineer
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Dupont,WA.
Details for the positions are as follows:Job Description:
- Responsible for some or all of Baseboard Management Control (BMC) Firmware modules.
- You will be part of an experienced team working on embedded Linux firmware stack for the BMC.
- The work involves BMC Firmware design, development, and sustaining of previous generation severs platforms using innovative technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and computer engineering principles, including operating systems, multithreading, inter process communications, data structures, drivers, firmware, middleware and applications.
- Knowledge on server power management like IPMI, DCMI, RAPL, Node Manager, Power Management, Thermal Management, ACPI, OSPM, etc. is a plus
- Experience developing embedded Linux firmware using community tools.
- Familiar with one or more networking protocols, like HTTP, TCP/UDP, SNMP, WSMAN, etc. is a plus
- Familiar with one or more communication protocols, like I2C, PMBUs, KCS, HTTP, TCP/UDP, PECI, HECI protocols
- Ability to debug complex real-time embedded software and hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, debuggers and Spectrum Analyzers embedded Linux engineer includes developing embedded software and firmware for BMC
- Strong C/C++ coding and embedded SW skills/experience
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-system, or driver architecture is valued but not required.
- Working knowledge of the software engineering development process, project life cycle, SCRUM, Agile would be an added value
- Familiarity with the Linux kernel. Linux device driver or core kernel development is valued but not required
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues