My name is Mark and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Firmware Engineer
for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Dupont,WA.
Details for the positions are as follows:Job Description:
- Responsible for some or all of Baseboard Management Control (BMC) Firmware modules.
- You will be part of an experienced team working on embedded Linux firmware stack for the BMC.
- The work involves BMC Firmware design, development, and sustaining of previous generation severs platforms using innovative technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software and computer engineering principles, including operating systems, multithreading, inter process communications, data structures, drivers, firmware, middleware and applications.
- Knowledge on server power management like IPMI, DCMI, RAPL, Node Manager, Power Management, Thermal Management, ACPI, OSPM, etc. is a plus
- Experience developing embedded Linux firmware using community tools.
- Familiar with one or more networking protocols, like HTTP, TCP/UDP, SNMP, WSMAN, etc. is a plus
- Familiar with one or more communication protocols, like I2C, PMBUs, KCS, HTTP, TCP/UDP, PECI, HECI protocols
- Ability to debug complex real-time embedded software and hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, debuggers and Spectrum Analyzers embedded Linux engineer includes developing embedded software and firmware for BMC
- Strong C/C++ coding and embedded SW skills/experience
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-system, or driver architecture is valued but not required.
- Working knowledge of the software engineering development process, project life cycle, SCRUM, Agile would be an added value
- Familiarity with the Linux kernel. Linux device driver or core kernel development is valued but not required
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus
for any candidate hired.