My name is Phil and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a DB Release Engineer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Merrimack, NH. Details for the positions are as follows:
• Understand existing build and Database deployment process
• Understand DBA environments and other DBA teams & processes
• Perform database deployments in non-production and production environments
• Follow proper escalation guidelines in case of any issues while deployments
• Understand and validate the release notes before the database deployment
• Participate in Change/CAB meetings
• Database Deployment experience
• Nice to have experience in resolving errors with DB Procedure, Triggers, Cursors
• Should have experience in SCM tool preferably Clearcase
• Experience with PL/SQL
• Background in Oracle and SQL (Sybase is preferred)
• Production support background
• Background in Change Management / Release Management / Release Engineering
• Good communication and co-ordination skills
• Multi task and being able to prioritize effectively
• Willing to work in shifts and flexible to shift schedules
• Should have worked on waterfall and agile development projects
• Should have good analytical skills
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100