My name is Nicole and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Data Manager for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Cary, NC details for the positions are as follows:
· On-going upkeep of Access Database EU data.
· Provide weekly reporting of End User Sales through use of Access Database.
· Provide weekly inventory and sales reports.
· Compile updates from sales team and send to Data Management/O&I to load to BIAS – ONGOING
· Provide analysis of end user data.
· Develop analytical reports based on information from Sales and Marketing (churn reports, gap analysis, peer analysis, cluster analysis, etc.)
· Design and create sales data management tools (BW queries, workbooks) to provide necessary key customer data - AD HOC as per request
· Dashboard creation
· Work with Program Manager to track end user Competitive Response. Set up BW reporting, streamline process and calculate end user rebate amounts; - QUARTERLY
· Work with Program Manager to track distributor rebate programs and payments - QUARTERLY
· Create territory maps – AD HOC as per request.
· Accuracy and timeliness in every aspect, including significant attention to detail.
· Proficient computer skills, especially in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel (Intermediate or above; pivot tables, vlookup, macros), Access (Intermediate or above; database development and maintenance), and PowerPoint. Mapping software experience desired.
· Strong understanding of SAP and specifically BW
· Experience in data cleansing/scrubbing.
· Able investigate, evaluate and implement new software when necessary.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.