Posted 2 years ago in Supply Chain/Logistics
The Fountain Group has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Contracts Manager with its direct Fortune 500 client in Raritan, NJ. Qualified applicants should submit an updated resume along with contact information to be considered…
The role of the Contract Manager is to deliver procurement-based commercial solutions by providing superior value to company. The position will lead commercial negotiations to manage spend, create sourcing strategies, negotiate commercial deals and contractual terms on behalf of client IT, following the global strategy for procurement systems, data and policies.
· Negotiating terms with IT vendors engaged to provide Services that minimize risks to client.
· Preparing and negotiating Amendments to existing SOWs, MSAs as required.
· Preparing Amendments for review by Corporate Legal Counsel, and working with vendors and Legal Counsel to negotiate and finalize these agreements.
· Reviewing vendor Work Orders for engagements for adherence to client contracting standards,
· Work with vendors to finalize Work Orders, and sending finalized Work Orders through for execution.
· Conduct contract negotiations on terms and conditions of high-risk, complex, and potentially long-term agreements including the escalation of specific points of contention on issues to appropriate staff.
· Ability to demonstrate creative ways to avoid/solve problems in order to manage the supplier relationship
· Manage relationships with internal business partners
· Ability to present/interface to/with Senior Management
· Ability to work independently and navigate multiple complex situations (contracts, change orders, issue escalation).
· Provide advice to business partners and others within client related to signed agreements.
· Bachelors Degree required, MBA, or C.P.M. (or equivalent) a plus
· 8 years of related experience in Sourcing and/or Procurement. Global sourcing experience in IT Services preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of sourcing processes and legal contract negotiations is required, preferably on a global basis.
· Knowledge of finance to facilitate the review of vendor financial proposals and the analysis of solutions preferred.
· Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) strongly preferred.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse contracts manager jobs in Raritan, New Jersey:
Verizon - Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 3 days ago on the web
Appllied Communication Sciences a Vencore Company - Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 8 days ago on Monster
J&J Family of Companies - Piscataway, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on the web