The Fountain Group has an IMMEDIATE opening with its direct Fortune 500 client in Somerville, NJ for a Communications Manager. Qualified applicants should submit an updated resume along with contact information to be considered.Job Description:
We are seeking a communications consultant to assist with the strategic planning, development and implementation of integrated communications and public affairs strategies to support the objectives of our business.External Communication
– Primarily responsible for assisting in the development and execution of communications programs to advance the commercial objectives, enhance the Company’s reputation, and help drive sustainable growth through effective and strategic branded and unbranded communication, media relations and issues management. Successful execution of communication support will require partnering with appropriate regional business leaders, external agency partners and communications staff to achieve business objectives.Internal/Organizational Communication
– Will have some responsibility for developing and executing internal, organizational and employee communication programs to engage employees and heighten their level of business understanding and engagement with the business. Includes development of materials for town hall forums, internal portals and other channels of communications as appropriateQualifications:
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
· Candidate must possess a minimum of five years of progressive experience in communications or public affairs related positions. Previous experience in the health care industry is preferred but not required.
· Demonstrated experience with successfully creating and delivering strategic communications programs to both internal and external audiences.
· Must have strong working knowledge of social media and other new media technologies with track record of use in internal and/or external PR activities.
· This position requires strong leadership competencies, specifically in terms of influence management, collaboration, effectively gaining consensus for new approaches, managing through ambiguity, and effectively handling multiple stakeholders.
· Must possess strong written and oral communication skills with experience in executive speech writing and presentation development.
· Must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team, but also be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.