Posted 1 year ago in Legal
My name is Robina and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Clinical Paralegal for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Reviewing and negotiating legal language for clinical trial agreements, statement of work and amendments in a busy, high volume medical device company.
· Responding to proposed modifications to clinical trial agreements and negotiating directly with sites as needed.
· Interacting with all levels of management.
· Establishing strong working relationships with clinical research group.
· Prioritizing, managing and tracking the clinical trial agreements.
· 2-5 years of applicable experience specifically working with legal language in clinical trial agreements
· Paralegal certification (preferred).
· Working knowledge of general legal concepts, terminology and principles related to contracts.
· Good project management skills.
· Attention to detail, good judgment, and solid organizational skills.
· Ability to operate independently with limited attorney supervision, while adhering to department policies, procedures and negotiation parameters.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· High degree of professionalism.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Need to have experience writing legal language in contracts and negotiating language with another outside party, and it is now a preference if the experience needs to be specifically regarding clinical trial agreements.
· Need to have heavy legal contracts negotiation experience, but not budget negotiations, looking for candidates who have negotiated the legal language of the contracts.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse clinical jobs in Santa Clara, California:
Inventiv Health Clinical - Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Clinical Resources - San Jose, CA
Posted 18 days ago on StartWire
Advanced Clinical - Foster City, CA
Posted 3 days ago on CareerBuilder