Posted 1 year ago in Supply Chain/Logistics
The Fountain Group has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Business Analyst with its direct Fortune 500 client in Bridgewater, NJ. Qualified candidates should submit an updated resume and contact information to be considered.
· Utilize planning systems (SAP, JDE, etc) to create and automate MPS reports
· Supply chain metrics: Enhance current data collection process (develop tools to (semi)-automate process on inventory, MAPE, LIFR, OTD)
· Drive S&OP improvements (standardize, semi-automate and set up templates that are critical to run our monthly process)
· Create work instructions on the above processes. Must create a sustainable, easy to use solution for the above items.
· Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft Access experience preferred
· 3-5 years business experience required; minimum of 2 to 3 years of Supply Chain work experience is preferred
· Ability to work across a Global, Matrixed Organization
· Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse business analyst jobs in Bridgewater, New Jersey: