Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
· This Business Analyst will be part of a project team supporting the customization of Siebel Call Center.
· This person will work shoulder to shoulder with the business in an Agile environment.
· Working with other Business Analysts defining business process and workflow.
· Defining current and to-be processes.
· Issue Identification and Tracking.
· Requirement Definition, Writing Functional Specifications and Testing.
· Test Plan and Script development.
· Experience with Siebel--particularly call center and workflow capabilities--highly desired.
· Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
· Working on project running in Agile methodology.
· Must have strong project management skills.
· Must be process oriented (i.e. change control, requirement gathering, process flow diagramming, testing, etc).
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
· Must be capable of multitasking and managing time effectively.
· Must be able to work independently with limited direction.
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and documentation.
· Experience writing functional specifications, business requirements, and test plans.
· Previous experience with the following productivity tools: Lotus Notes, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.
Highly desired experience:
· Supporting call center/customer service groups.
· Siebel CRM or like software for customer service.
· Pharmaceutical Industry and IT background.
· Telephony and other call center technologies.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse business analyst jobs in Durham, North Carolina:
Software Specialists - Morrisville, NC
Posted yesterday on PostJobFree.com
ABB Limited - Cary, North Carolina
Posted yesterday on Resume-Library
Axius Technology - Durham, NC
Posted 3 days ago on TechFetch.com