Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
· This Business Analyst will be part of a project team supporting the customization of Siebel Call Center.
· This person will work shoulder to shoulder with the business in an Agile environment.
· Working with other Business Analysts defining business process and workflow.
· Defining current and to-be processes.
· Issue Identification and Tracking.
· Requirement Definition, Writing Functional Specifications and Testing.
· Test Plan and Script development.
· Experience with Siebel--particularly call center and workflow capabilities--highly desired.
· Must have strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
· Working on project running in Agile methodology.
· Must have strong project management skills.
· Must be process oriented (i.e. change control, requirement gathering, process flow diagramming, testing, etc).
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be highly organized and work well under pressure.
· Must be capable of multitasking and managing time effectively.
· Must be able to work independently with limited direction.
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and documentation.
· Experience writing functional specifications, business requirements, and test plans.
· Previous experience with the following productivity tools: Lotus Notes, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio.
Highly desired experience:
· Supporting call center/customer service groups.
· Siebel CRM or like software for customer service.
· Pharmaceutical Industry and IT background.
· Telephony and other call center technologies.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
Browse business analyst jobs in Durham, North Carolina:
Adecco Employment Services - Durham, NC
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Logic House Ltd - Raleigh, NC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Revolution Technologies - Raleigh, NC
Posted 16 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply