My name is Paige, and I represent The Fountain Group.
We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Bioanalytical Development Scientist
position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located Holly Springs, NC.
Details for the positions are as follows:
- Perform immunological and bioanalytical method development for viruses, recombinant proteins, virus-like particles, nucleic acid, etc. in support of analytical development for vaccine drug substance and drug products.
- Contribute to the development and transfer of analytical release and characterization assays as well as subsequent transfer and implementation of tests within QC labs for both Drug Substance (DS) and Drug Product (DP) development to support Phase I/II/III and/or Commercial Manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience with bioanalytical assay development and qualification of large molecule, such as ELISA, Western Blot, qPCR, Luminex, MSD, Biacore, etc.
- Good understanding of cGMP, pharmacopea testing and regulatory requirements for filing and registration of vaccine and/or biologics
- Minimum of Bachelors degree and 2 years bioanalytical development experience required