My name is Paige, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a candidate for a Backend Developer position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Princeton, NJ. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Develop connectivity software based on design requirements.
· Write design documents
· Resolve bugs
· Experience using .Net Asynchronous socket TCP/IP programming
· Experience in Multi-threading synchronization techniques
· Fluent in C#
· Excellent in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
· Strong Object Oriented Design capability
· Strong software design capability
· Socket Programming and Multi-threading (5+ years)
· 8+ years of experience in software development
· Preferred: SQL Database knowledge, Web Application Development experience using ASP.Net/Java Script/ JQuery/ AJAX/HTML 5/ CSS, Understanding and implementation of Healthcare protocols such as HL7 or ASTM.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100