My name is Latisha Oviawe and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Assistant Research Scientist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Morristown, NJ. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Help the analytical team to perform routine test such as HPLC Assay, HPLC Impurity/Degradation, Dissolution analyses using USP apparatuses with UV detection or HPLC analysis.
· Work under the supervision of the AD manager, some teamwork is necessary to complete certain tasks in the laboratory or in the case of special projects
· Executing test methods or protocols in compliance with the good laboratory practices, SOPs and cGMP requirements
· Documenting the experimental procedures and results in compliance with good documentation practices, SOPs and cGMP requirements
· Entering the results into the Laboratory Information System (LIMS) database according to schedule
· Carrying out analytical testings, including product release, stability, and clinical materials according to schedule
· Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent with 4 or more years of proven experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the over-the-counter drug product division of a consumer healthcare company.
· OR Master’s degree or international equivalent with 2 or more years of proven experience, preferably in the over-the-counter drug product division of a consumer healthcare company.
· Or 20+ years of equivalent experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the over-the-counter drug product division of a consumer healthcare company
· Capable of proficiently using Waters Alliance/Acquity HPLC/UPLC instruments controlled by Empower software, Agilent 1100, 1200, and 1260 series HPLC controlled by ChemStation or Agilent Openlab software, and Distek Dissolution systems
· Experience with LIMS system, capable of using Origin software to perform statistical analysis of the data is a plus
· Proactive attitude and willingness to go extra miles to get the job done is a must
· Work relations (List the most important work relationships with internal and external partners/customers The three most important groups with which the AD Scientist interacts:
o Formulation Development • Clinical Supplies • Regulatory
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this posting to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues
Posted 2 years ago