Posted 1 year ago in Admin/Secretarial
My name is Amanda Tackett and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Administrative Assistant for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in RTP, NC. Details for the positions are as follows:
· Candidate must be able to anticipate needs, stay one step ahead, manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, and maintain confidential information.
· Should be a team player, high energy, able to work effectively and manage an executive who is sometimes traveling and communicating remotely.
· Maintain up-to-date and accurate calendar for assigned Director/Assoc Director and team
· Must coordinate effectively with other administrative support within the group and IT
· Arrange travel, maintain itineraries, and prepare expense reports for Director
· Maintain files, correspondence and contracts for team
· Create presentations, arrange individual/group meetings, track action items and follow up as needed
· Coordination of all new hire activities – account creation, space allocation, badge access
· Maintain Organizational Chart for department
· Escort visitors to and from meetings
· Maintain address book database
· Organize and attend staff meetings, order lunch, take meeting minutes, etc. on a weekly basis
· Arrange offsite meetings for team
· Print calendar daily and make sure Director stays on schedule
· Organizational skills are a must. Strong written and oral communication skills required.
· Must have the ability to prioritize workload, and maintain high level of quality performance.
· Candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working independently while completing assignments in a timely manner.
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, is a must.
· Additional training would be available for other applications as needed.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
The Fountain Group was founded in 2001 with the mission of providing quality resources to businesses on a contingent basis and has been providing quality individuals to National Fortune 100
Browse administrative assistant jobs in Research Triangle Park:
Kforce - Morrisville, NC
Posted yesterday on the web
Teleflex - Morrisville, NC
Posted yesterday on the web
North Carolina Bar Association - Cary, NC
Posted yesterday on iHire