Candidates must have
an active TS/SCI government clearance AND a security+ certification. Please note that there are NO
- Experience with Active Directory a must
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and administrative tools
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Enterprise support hardware, software, network connectivity and applications
- Provides accurate and detailed documentation of the IT problem, analysis and resolution actions performed during the IT restoration process
- Complies with documented procedures for IT service restoration by adhering to ESD policies and procedures relative to problem analysis and resolution
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Relationship skills through communications, tone, knowledge, and respect while engaging via phones, web tickets, and other communications media
- Demonstrates good writing skills relative to etiquette, clarity, concise information gathering, feedback, and written documentation during troubleshooting activities and resolution
- Demonstrates ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve many types of Service Requests
This is considered a junior to mid level technician.
About The Experts:
Professional services provider of IT, Engineering and System Integration for Federal, State & Local governments and departments.
Posted 4 years ago