Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Our client is looking for a hybrid .NET/Drupal developer to come on board and wear multiple hats; from developing code to Project Management as well as helping out with Account Management. This is a great chance to really learn and polish up your knowledge and experience in the Agency world.
Here is a chance to break out of the big agency slow lane, escape roles that limit your participation and be truly involved with clients, teams and the projects on which our client collaborates. Forget layers of management - this position reports directly to the President, works directly with our other designers and developers doing the work, and just as directly with our clients.
• Experience with Drupal and PHP
• Developing code for clients.
• Development role for assigned projects.
• Coordinate efforts with other developers
• Manage timelines, source control, and code banks properly.
• Developing e-commerce systems, content management systems, and other backend web projects.
Browse net developer jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Compunnel - Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 3 days ago on iHire
Appsfusion inc - Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 days ago on TechFetch.com
iTech Solutions - MINNETONKA, MN
Posted 3 days ago on Beyond