Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Web Production Manager Jobs in Lawrence Township, NJ
Software / Web Product Manager #3
Great opportunity for a killer Product Manager, with a wonderful company, who is doing great things. I need a sharp; detail oriented, Team player in the Financial, ERP, Outsourcing Automating Paper to Electronic, Online Billing and Presentment product lines, for example. Someone who can take the lead and make things happen!!
The Team is phenomenal, workplace is FUN and CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE – smiliar to a Zappos culture, Work hard, but have fun. Perhaps your background is it fit!! Take a look
This Product Manager is responsible for managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for software and web based products. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product development, and marketing.
Developing and driving a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and developing joint solutions. Here are a few more highlights of the role:
You MUST Have Experience in these areas:
- Have you defined new products
- Have you defined new web product offers/features
- Done research customer/market
- What methods have you used researching customers
- Built a new concept
- Built a business plan
- Built a business strategy
You would act like a general manager leading cross functional teams and oversee the consumer Online Billing and Presentment product line. A focus on driving new, innovative solutions for is essential. This position requires strong analytical skills in order to evaluate product and/or solution features and perform trade-off analyses with associated business case implications. Customer orientation is a key to success for the successful candidate. He/she must ensure that product decisions are grounded in robust insight into evolving needs, market conditions and usability tradeoffs. Frequent customer interaction is a requirement.
Here are few highlights of the role - Primary Responsibilities
- Managing the entire consumer product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Setting strategic direction of product line. Developing and maintaining the roadmap.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Product Training development and delivery
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 5+ years of product management experience with software and Web based products
- Experience conducting customer research and analysis
- Defined and documented product requirements
- Used Product Life Cycle Process and SDLC
- Agile Development Process experience
- Experience with Web, software development and database structures
- Knowledgeable in banking, billing and payments preferred.
- Defined products for Consumer Web experience
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites.
Looking for a background in Product Management in:
- Product Manager Software
- Product Manager Web
- Product Marketing Software
- Product Management
- Product Manager Web Banking
- Product Manager Credit Card
Might you be interested in learning more - if so please send me your resume in a Word do, along with your salary requirements and let’s chat?
If this is not a great fit for you, please pay it forward and pass along to someone who might be looking.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Paid Time Off and Floating Holidays
- Fast-paced work environment with minimal bureaucracy
Thanks so much.
About The CLK Group:
In a nut shell, CLK Services will provide you exceptional service and commitment. Our track record of successful placements has enabled us to build solid and trusted relationships with industry-leading clients and top-quality candidates, benefiting all sides of the employment equation.
We want to work with you and be successful; so information is the core of our business - obtaining, understanding and using it - so no assignment is misunderstood, no candidate is a stranger, and no networking opportunity is left unexplored. We take the time to understand each candidates individual capabilities and objectives from the outset. Our exceptional knowledge of both our clients and their industries allows us to keep all parties fully informed throughout the process.
Additionally, integrity has always been our most basic guiding principle. We respect the confidences of our candidates and our clients, and we adhere to a strict set of ethics and best business practices. We nurture our client relationships, and we are most proud of the trust we have earned from the many companies and individuals we have worked with over the years.
We strive on providing fast results, cost-effective options and valuable people and opportunities. Every job receives the same attention to detail.
In our business, what you know and who you know are equally important.
Finally, working with CLK Services every time eliminates meaningless interviews and awkward mismatches, because we have already pre-screened the talent. We extract those nitty-gritty career details other firms do not take time to consider.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Web Production Manager jobs in Lawrence Township, New Jersey:
Advertising Specialty Institute in Feasterville Trevose, PA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Morningstar Corp. in Newtown, PA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Product Manager, Serving Systems
Sirius XM Radio Inc. in Lawrence Township, NJ
Posted 5 days ago on Nexxt