Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Business Development Sales Executive Jobs in Gaithersburg, MD
Business Development / Sales Executive Sr Level - National Security #2
MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE
You will be responsible for generating business opportunities and sales.
MUST have proven experience and contacts within NSA , NGA, CIA, DIA, DHS, selling services/solutions. A little bit of a Washington insider for Business Development needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and pursue business opportunities in the national security sector
- Build key customer relationships
- Negotiate and close sales and business deals
- Work with VP of Business Development and Government Relations and management team to develop long term business development strategies
- Assist in development of National Security Business strategic plan
- Manage/Contribute to corporate sales funnel
- Track government business opportunities through public (eg FedBizOpps) and other means
- Assist in development of marketing plans
- Proven business development success and revenue generation within the US national security market
- Knowledge of US Government business environment including policy, budget, contracting, and protocol
- Knowledge of geospatial technology, products and services
- Experience in the SIGINT AND IMINT communities
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Ability to create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM tools
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business development or sales for US Department of Defense/Intelligence Community
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
About The CLK Group:
In a nut shell, CLK Services will provide you exceptional service and commitment. Our track record of successful placements has enabled us to build solid and trusted relationships with industry-leading clients and top-quality candidates, benefiting all sides of the employment equation.
We want to work with you and be successful; so information is the core of our business - obtaining, understanding and using it - so no assignment is misunderstood, no candidate is a stranger, and no networking opportunity is left unexplored. We take the time to understand each candidate�??��??�Â�???��?�Â�???��??�?�??��?�?�??��??�Â�???��?�?�??��??�?�??��?�?�??��??�Â�???��?�?�??��??�?�??��?�?s individual capabilities and objectives from the outset. Our exceptional knowledge of both our clients and their industries allows us to keep all parties fully informed throughout the process.
Additionally, integrity has always been our most basic guiding principle. We respect the confidences of our candidates and our clients, and we adhere to a strict set of ethics and best business practices. We nurture our client relationships, and we are most proud of the trust we have earned from the many companies and individuals we have worked with over the years.
We strive on providing fast results, cost-effective options and valuable people and opportunities. Every job receives the same attention to detail.
In our business, what you know and who you know are equally important.
Finally, working with CLK Services every time eliminates meaningless interviews and awkward mismatches, because we have already pre-screened the talent. We extract those nitty-gritty career details other firms do not take time to consider.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Business Development Sales Executive jobs in Gaithersburg, Maryland: