Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Leading provider of management solutions to the small to medium business market and divisions of large enterprises is currently searching for talented individual to join their team as a Pre-Sales CRM/ERP Consultant, reporting to the Operations Manager. This position provides Prospects, Customers and Sales personnel with technical product advice and demo support primarily during pre-sales discussions. This full time position is located in Boca Raton, Florida. Telecommuting is not an option at this time.
· Provide Pre-Sales Support for Demos which includes system requirements discovery and configuration.
· Plan, build and maintain innovative, flexible demonstration environments for our Products.
· Document all associated designs and update demonstration environments regularly.
· Support post-sales discovery and configuration for new Customers.
· Document issues and include options for solution to the Engineering Team
· Provide content for the Operations FAQs/Knowledgebase for the benefit of our ongoing Customer Care.
Required skills and experience:
· 2+ years of CRM and/or ERP implementation and configuration experience
· Experience with configuring software products for demonstrations
· Experience selling consulting services, either bundled w/software or as a standalone service.
· Major Technical Certifications such as a MCSE, CCNA or VMWare related program a plus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with a strong focus on Customer Care
· Critical thinking and process analysis design and implementation
· Strong self-sufficiency and initiative
Education and/or Related Experience – Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent knowledge and experience.
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus.
This opportunity will provide you with a lucrative base salary and an income to exceed 100K+. Due to the enormous amount of responses for this position it is imperative for you the potential candidate to give us the answers to the online questions as well as an updated resume in Word format as we will be asked these prior to submitting your credentials. The purpose of this detailed profile is to enable us to accurately assess whether there is a good fit between your background/needs and positions available. It also gives us the ammunition to help you get the job you want. Please answer them completely (even though some of this is on your resume).
Since 1994, The Bentley Channel Group, Inc. has occupied specialized "niches" in different areas of talent acquisition. With our assistance, the nation's top health care companies, call centers, law firms, financial companies and sales organizations have hired thousands of results-driven professionals. Utilizing the talents of our recruiters who are former business leaders and professionals themselves, The Bentley Channel Group has the unique ability to understand your special needs so we can promptly respond to the needs of our clients often customizing a recruiting program specifically for them. We don't stand on a soapbox and preach that we have hundreds of offices or franchises that we have sold to business individuals wanting to learn the recruiting business. Effective executive search requires hands-on experience in the markets you serve. When you have a human resources requirement, a focused dedicated effort is required to successfully hire the most qualified candidate. The Bentley Channel Group relieves senior management from the inordinate amount of time required to manage the search process.
The Bentley Channel Group is a company of executive recruiters working together under one corporate umbrella dedicated to old fashioned quality service. Creating an "ideal" candidate on paper is not the best way to start looking for a new hire, talking to our team is. People are the often over looked factor in a company's business plan, but we know that in order for your vision to be successful, you need a partner in human capital resources. By getting The Bentley Channel Group involved at the strategic planning stage, we can help you ask the right questions and help you get the right answers. Working from the goals you have set, we may well uncover possibilities never considered. Our job is to locate and identify potential talent, not surf the internet for posted resumes. With new recruits and retrained current personnel your company won't just be reorganized, it will be revitalized.
Executive search became accepted by companies all over the world and our assignments were increasingly global in nature. As new kinds of businesses arose, changing the needs of markets and clients, The Bentley Channel Group evolved its geographic structure and practice categories to reflect the new environment and the different changes of our economy.
Browse erp consultant jobs in Boca Raton, Florida:
Ability Commerce, Inc. - Delray Beach, FL
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
TekPartners, a P2P Company - Deerfield Beach, FL
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Oracle - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 27 days ago on Beyond